c1950 set of (2) different photos official US Army field Artillery gun exercise
FREE SHIPPING applies:
note: LARGER view of item located below
Group lot consisting of 2 different outdoor US Army field artillery exercises.
- Inspection view of 2 combat GIs with Field artillery gun, field tools, machine gun, 50 cal machine, bazooka, gun artillery shells and other field equipment on display ready to be inspected.
- Action view showing the US GIs in the field using the field artillery gun
- Outdoor rear view showing the gun emplacement and troops
- Date: late c1950
- Format: black and white photo / original
- Measurements: 8 1/4 x 10 inch
- Subject: military
- Stamped on backside: army education center ready barracks APO 162 US Army 40th PIO
used item, edge/surface wear, one image has bottom edge cut/tear, no major creases