- Store Inventory
- 19th Century Ephemera (108)
- 1829-1890 US State & City Maps (31)
- Original 1790 US state area Map the State of Virginia By Thompson & Andrews of Boston
Original 1790 US state area Map the State of Virginia By Thompson & Andrews of Boston
FREE SHIPPING applies:
note: LARGER view of item located below
Original 18th century engraved map of the Virginia state area.
Nice well detailed area map for its time and is one sided.
Covering the state of Virginia area with the borders states of NW Territory , Pennsylvania along top edge, Kentucky left edge and Carolina on bottom. Features: rivers, inlets and channels, swamps, towns names. sold 8-19-2019
- Date: c1790
- Measurements: 7 x 8.25 inch
- Maker: Thompson & Andrews of Boston
- Condition:used item, edge/surface wear, top/bottom rough edges, some minor sm edge tears and two center fold creases, sm hole on board area, foxing